Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Natural Mushrooms

I had one of my tanks planted for about a year now and I have been misting it regularly. Suddenly some mushrooms have just starting growing in the dirt underneath one of my pieces of driftwood. I live in New England and was just wondering if these mushrooms are safe for the the frogs or not. I decided to pull them out just in case but if they grow back I would like to know. Thanks in advance to anyone with an answer.

·
Banned
503 Posts

I had one of my tanks planted for about a year now and I have been misting it regularly. Suddenly some mushrooms have just starting growing in the dirt underneath one of my pieces of driftwood. I live in New England and was just wondering if these mushrooms are safe for the the frogs or not. I decided to pull them out just in case but if they grow back I would like to know. Thanks in advance to anyone with an answer.
I've seen people grow these in dart vivs before. As long at they don't eat them (trust me, they won't) you'll be ok

·
Registered
2,131 Posts

Recently I just had my first mushroom bloom. I was definately stoked! Didn't have any issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts