Dendroboard banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Re: Dendrobates fantasticus - Intermediate to Advanced (posted)

Chris,

Where have you been during all these care sheet creations? Great updates!
Haha thanks. I know we aren't making TMP's but I think the more information we can provide to the general public the better.

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts

TMPs?

The latest version of the forum software was just released, and it will allow more "content" type postings and pages. My hope is that we can move the care sheets to more informational pages, maybe including videos and etc. We will have to see what the capabilities are but so far it maybe very promising for this type of thing.

Im hoping to get my test site going to see what I can do with it but good things to come...

Thanks again for the work and feel free to make any other adjustments... ;)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts

TMPs?

The latest version of the forum software was just released, and it will allow more "content" type postings and pages. My hope is that we can move the care sheets to more informational pages, maybe including videos and etc. We will have to see what the capabilities are but so far it maybe very promising for this type of thing.

Im hoping to get my test site going to see what I can do with it but good things to come...

Thanks again for the work and feel free to make any other adjustments... ;)
Taxon Management Plans. The new version sounds amazing. I look forward to seeing it.

I'll keep plugging on with suggestions/adjustments to the care sheets.

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts

I have posted this one, and if we need to make changes we can. I also repositioned the "contributors" so they are more visible.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts