Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had some pics that I thought were share worthy.

Some fungus that showed up in my Galact tank

A couple shots of said Galacts.

My vents working on their first and so far only clutch. I ended up with one good egg that is now a 4ish week old tadpole.

And a few of my big blue frogs. Still a little young to hope for breeding but maybe by the end of the summer.

The one I think is a female.

And one I think is a male.

And the other one I think is a male. I keep him in his own tank for now.

Last but not least, my wifes cat wondering if the blue frog would make a good snack.

Thanks for looking.
Doug

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sometimes the cat will have his face almost against the glass, but so far he hasn't tried to access any of the tanks. I have another shot of the shrooms. I will have to try and get it uploaded tonight. They opened way up and lasted almost a week.
Doug

·
Registered
379 Posts
Sweet pics! I've got a cat or two roaming around my apartment at all times. Mine doesn't show any interest in the frogs, but my roomates cat can't get enough of them. He will watch them for hours and try and get them with his paws. Sadly, he walks on my tanks sometimes and has ruined the thin mesh screen that comes with the junglebox conversion kits :mad: I need my other roomate to move out so I can convert his room into a frogroom with NO cats allowed! haha

-Chris

Reactions: bristles
1 - 11 of 11 Posts