Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new to this species and my friend gave me his frogs and tank because he went to the military! i am in need of some urgent help because they just layed eggs and it is on the bromeliad almost sliping in!! How should i remove them and should i wait or do itnow? please help a fellow frogger out!
Thanks chris

·
Registered
253 Posts
Maybe someone more experienced can help you but with my trio of vents I'd always bend the brom leaf down almost pealing off the main plant till I could scoop the eggs or cut the leaf behind the eggs and remove the leaf and eggs intacked. Then you can put them in a tupperware at room temp untill they develpe into tadpoles at which then you can put the tads in water.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright think you so much! so ill just posistion the leaf down so they slide and then cut the leaf from the brom? and when i put them in the tuppaware do i take them off the leaf or just cut around the leaf and leave the part they are on? also i heard of using a slurpee straw to take them from off the leaf? do you know anything about this? thanks for replying!

·
Registered
351 Posts
You might want to read up. I thought vents laid in water...

Also this should have been posted in Breeding, eggs, and tadpoles

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks jack. im new to the forum and didnt really know how to post it that well but i do now thank you though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts