Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Pitty you'r working in the room so rarely :) Give us more photos, the viv look so light and airy, we want more pictures, please ;)

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Lookin great... have I ever asked where in NJ you are? I don't have the best memory.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Very nice viv! I love the depth of the tank. You might want to beef up your Azureus though they are on the thin side.

-Chris

·
Registered
95 Posts
Very nice viv! I love the depth of the tank. You might want to beef up your Azureus though they are on the thin side.

-Chris
i thought the same thing... fatten those froggies up!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys. The background is treefern and rocks were made out of Polygem Zoopoxy, here is a link to the original build thread: [link]http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/members-frogs-vivariums/51764-30-gal-epoxy-rock-build.html[/link]
I agree the frogs do a look a little skinny in this photo but I can assure you they are quite a bit fatter in person, perhaps the flash 'flattened' them out. To be honest however I feel like many captive frogs are a little on the obese side compared to what I have observed in the wild. I will try to get some more/better pictures of the tank soon, hopefully my friend with a much better camera can take some pictures once I move into my new apartment next month (I live in New Brunswick Eos).
For now here are two pictures I took last night of my Atelopus spumarius

-Colin

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys. The background is treefern and rocks were made out of Polygem Zoopoxy, here is a link to the original build thread: http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/members-frogs-vivariums/51764-30-gal-epoxy-rock-build.html
I agree the frogs do a look a little skinny in this photo but I can assure you they are quite a bit fatter in person, perhaps the flash 'flattened' them out. To be honest however I feel like many captive frogs are a little on the obese side compared to what I have observed in the wild. I will try to get some more/better pictures of the tank soon, hopefully my friend with a much better camera can take some pictures once I move into my new apartment next month (I live in New Brunswick Eos).
For now here are two pictures I took last night of my Atelopus spumarius

-Colin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts