Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day, humans.

Okay... before you even say it, yes I know there are fifty billion threads here on supplements. However, there are also a TON of conflicting opinions, and discussions often spiral off into the idiosyncrasies of vitamin A beta-ionone/isoprenoid chain metabolism. Good stuff, but I'm looking for a bit more bare-bones info at the moment. From what I've gathered here, a good supplementation regimen for my first batch of PDFs (leucomelas and auratus) would be:

multivitamin - Herptivite/Dendrocare/Repashy Supervite
calcium - Rep-Cal/Repashy Calcium plus
color enhancer (optional) - Repashy SuperPig

Fruit flies get dusted at every daily feeding, alternating vitamins & calcium each time. Color enhancer goes in the fly medium. Do I have that right? Any preference for the above brands? (I listed what seemed like the most popular options, I'm not using ALL of them.)

Thanks, as always... this board is the frog bible.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks fellas, just wanted to confirm that I'm on the right track. Color enhancer being dusted and only used every few weeks makes things even easier.

I had heard of using paprika, but I'm a bit more comfortable with something more herp-specific. Plus I like Allen Repashy's contributions and I'm happy to support his company.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.