Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you ever seen or heard of a timer that will power on for 5-10 minutes every hour or so? Everything I've found has only had 1-2 on/off settings. I want one for my fogger, if its only on a few minutes every hour, the temp should stay down and keep the humidity up, plus it will look cool. :idea: I'm putting a an angled pool, probably some sort of naturalistic rock bowl from the herp shop w/screen over the top to keep frogs out, for the fogger 3/4 up the back wall with a trickling waterfall out of the lower end. Just need a timer now, everything else is ready to be put together!!
Thanks,
-Curt

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Try the Intermatic DT17 Digital Timer. It's 7 day programmable, 14 events per day, and minimum on time of 1 minute. Works well for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome, thanks guys. I've been looking around and couldn't find one, now that I know they exist I'll be in great shape! Can't wait to get the tank set up so I can get some frogs finally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey, a fellow Austinite! Compared to the northern/northeastern states, there don't seem to be many Texans involved in dart frogs. I'm just about finished setting up a 55 gallon enclosure--no frogs in it yet. Good luck with yours Curt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts