Dendroboard banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dont think we have enough material on grannies on here so what better time to start posting then that of my quepos courting and tge male ferting eggs. I tried to include viv too for many of you who wonder about grannies setups. Not clear as doors are closed but sonething and its working really good.
And yes I have espn first take full blast in tge background. My pums enjoy a little nfl news!
O. Granulifera courting - YouTube

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
good looking quepos, are they rich fry's?

also heard another pumilio, and is that a bassleri i hear chirping or a low battery in your fire detector :)

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good looking quepos, are they rich fry's?

also heard another pumilio, and is that a bassleri i hear chirping or a low battery in your fire detector :)
Haha. Alarm! Luckily one pum was calling or itd be an obnoxious vid to watch!

Yeah , frye quepos. Very awesome breeders once you nail the right setting imo

·
Banned
52 Posts
Nice video bro...I'm surprised only one of your 1000000000000 different pumilios was calling at the time. Usually when I go over one calls and all hell breaks loose. Anyways, congrats on yet another successful breeding pair. :)

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks
Thought this newest iphone was supposed to have a decent cam.... : /

·
Banned
52 Posts
I'll play you best out of five games on Madden...your two Quepos for my six Benedictas...What do you say?

I'm kidding...I would end up Benedictaless.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about 1/5 and its a deal. You get 5 chances

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I apologize for the innacurate lineage to prevent rich from further questioning and an glad it was cleared up by the main source and now if origin question arise, I will never include you again and take on it by my part.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Anyone who is a multi-board member knows what is going on.

JBear

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Everyone knows the ACCUSATIONS from DartDen. That is what I meant... I guess it isn't discussed here. You tell me why...

JBear

·
Premium Member
5,602 Posts
JBear,

It is 'because' standards are a little different between forums.

What appears the case, is the Quepo above, which apparently were sent to me since this thread was opened, are not of Frye origin.

The rest of the accusations, some wild and some not, can be viewed at your pleasure on the Den. Where rules of engagement include mud slinging, wild accusations clouding facts and truths, downright nastiness and libel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.