Dendroboard banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FlyCafe.net has experienced major growth during the past to years and to help celebrate we are offering a great promotional deal.

Order any anything from FlyCafe.net and during check out use the coupon code "dendro" for 10% off your entire order not including shipping as we do not mark shipping up. (Really! Plus if you are ordering media contact us for flat rate shipping at [email protected])

We offer Buy 4 get 1 Free - 5 Packs for $19.80 (-10% / 5 = $3.564 each)
Wingless D. Melanogaster
Flightless D. Melanogaster
Flightless D. Hydei (the regular Black with red eyes)
Golden Flightless D. Hydei (ours actually reproduce equally as well as the black)

We are the only company offering probiotic formula based media in our Fruit Fly Cultures to maximize nutritional absorption to help boost the nutrition of the Flies you feed your pets.

Give us a try - I think you will be impressed.
Extremely High Quality Fruit Fly Cultures at Great Prices!
All we do is Fruit Flies and we take a great deal of pride in making the best product possible.

Thank You,
Mike
www.FlyCafe.net

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Unfortunately not, although we get a ton of requests.
Maybe we can get a quality company in Canada to post here on Dendroboard.com to help. As for places I can not ship to, Canada is the #1 place I get requests from that I simply am not able to with the UK being a distant #2.

Thank You for your interest,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone sent me a question asking if we charge extra for Pre-incubated like most companies. NO, Pre-incubated have always been by request and are of course always in limited supply. If a customer orders a 2 or more we always try to make sure at least one or more (based on quantities ordered) are pre-incubated to help maximize the usage of the cultures by mixing fresh cultures and pre-incubated in the order.

And yes if you order 4 different cultures (singles) we will automatically throw in a 5th one for FREE.

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
549 Posts
can you mix and match , looking for 3 hydei and 2 melano ? Could i buy 3 hydei and 1 melano and get the other melano for free?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Absolutely,

Buy any 5 pack and simply add a note during checkout or send a follow up email to [email protected]. We stopped offering the flightless d. Melanogaster for the summer as they have a habit of showing up at your door step during the extreme temps with a few fliers which can be very upsetting to our customers. We have plenty of the wingless d. melanogaster which is our best sellers anyways. Plus for the Flightless D. Hydei you can add a black and/or golden.

Thanks again and we look forward to serving you,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.