Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Very nice, I like the Lamasi pic. Keep 'em coming.
OK now I have to go out and buy film to make myself feel like a photographer again. I'm too poor to buy a fancy digital.
Mike

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Kyle did you ever find a list for them?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Those are awesome looking pictures!!!! You did a great job as always with them.

BTW -- a little plug for Kyle's photos.... I got one from him today and it is just as gorgeous in person as it is online. Except this is better because I can show it to people without booting up my computer........ :lol:

When will prints of those Lamasi pics be ready? :wink:

G

·
OK i know my pics arent as nice as Kyle's, i need that 105 Nikkor macro lens to start shooting like that. But i thought i'd post a few pics of Quality Captives frogs.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
This is the only time i ever wish i lived somewhere else other then florida so i could have gone!!! STOP WITH THE PICS. lol

G

·
Jared J said:
Well, 14 from here to Maumee, OH(Toledo) where I used to live. It's probably a couple hours less to Columbus.:)
Really Jared? I'm in Perrysburg... right across the river from Maumee. Guess we were practically neighbors at one time... how long since you used to live in Maumee? :eek:

G

·
8 years. Perrysburg huh? If you happen to see my xwife let me know. I think she's hiding out with her mother in that trailer park off 795 on Oregon rd.:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts