Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a warehouse that is in a wetland area. I just went out and used a net to collect some green algae I seen in the water. Is there a way of knowing if it is safe for use with tadpoles? I also netted some weird bugs. Look like shrimp, but upside down. Just curious if the algae and the bugs would work for tad food.

Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Same question for me, probally different stuff though since i live down here but will probally be similar.

·
Registered
637 Posts
If you have a tad like an auratus tad that you could "EXSPERIMENT" with (for lack of a better term) you could try it out on it and see what happens. That way you do not jeperdise all of your tads. Just food for thought.

TonyT

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Peaceofthetropics said:
I work at a warehouse that is in a wetland area. I just went out and used a net to collect some green algae I seen in the water. Is there a way of knowing if it is safe for use with tadpoles? I also netted some weird bugs. Look like shrimp, but upside down. Just curious if the algae and the bugs would work for tad food.

Thanks
Ken
The 'upside down shrimp' sound like mosquito larvae. Not bad for the frogs, but just so you know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts