Dendroboard banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I've read people say it's a bad idea to mix frogs ie. leucs with aurateus (sp?) am I right in thinking this or can I mix colors up??

Gabe

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
From what I've read people say it's a bad idea to mix frogs ie. leucs with aurateus (sp?) am I right in thinking this or can I mix colors up??

Gabe
:)
Welcome to the Forum! There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here more then wiling to help in all kinds of ways, we just ask that you try to find the answer to simple questions that have been asked a gazillion times on your own before starting another thread about them, especially a hot topic like mixing.

Maybe you're young, and/or this is one of your first online forum experiences, I don't know...so I'm not going to jump on you, but ya... the search function is good...also reading stickies is good.

Start with the one at the top of this very section...
http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/beginner-discussion/11865-good-threads-read-beginners.html

There are 2 threads on mixing in there.

Basically it is one of those questions that if you have to ask about it, you definitely are not ready to even consider it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts