Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a probable pair of cristobal but i haven't find any eggs after six months,i have never look the female call but when the male are near the female i heard a small call like 5 or 10 seconds,i'm going crazy with the pums sex i've 6 locality but only in cauchero i have find eggs,the red basti are two males,the popa 3 females,i hope in nancy and in gold and dust basti...

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
hahah thats how it goes. matching pums has not been my greatest skill either. 0.2 cristolbal, 0.1 bastimentos, 0.0.2 escudo, but thankfully i have a 1.1 almirante!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
3,661 Posts
That's how it goes, I was sure I had 0.2 cayo de aguas for more than a year till FINALLY I heard faint calling and found eggs.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's difficult to be sure about the sexe when you buy frogs. It's not only with pumilio's. Today I buy several animals to select good animals.
I was not sure with my bastimentos for more than 2 years. But finally I found eggs.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i have never look the female call but when the male are near the female i heard a small call like 5 or 10 seconds
I''m a little confused. You heard the female call as well? If you heard the the female make any vocalizations at all, then it it's very likely that your female is actually a male. There are some reports of females vocalizing, but I have never seen or heard any of my female Pumilio call.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm not stupid, i know that the female doesn't call :)
today i have found the male of basti gold and dust touch the female so slowly like ranitomeya courting ,i hope to find some eggs early

1 - 8 of 8 Posts