Dendroboard banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody else see animals.com selling the almirante as captive bred pumilo, here is the linkhttp://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=14&de=239023. Ateast the price is coming down though, glenn is having a sale, they are only 125 now, I still think that is a little much for imports though.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Umm, AFAIK, there were no Almirante morphs in the US before Glen started shipping them, or at least not enough to be traded publically for money. If they're CB, then those frogs dropped eggs and the tads morphed out at light speed.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What does afaik mean?

G

·
They could have built a good blue jean breeding program. Local guy here bred blue jeans for 2 years np and then sold the pair and offspring. Then again they could just be full of $H!%. Man all these frogs floating around now tempting to buy them. :twisted: I think im still goign to wait and see how every one's frogs due in a month from now.

G

·
I knew this would happen!!

The market is getting ready to get flooded with Pumilios. There is no way anyone should pay over $50 for any of these frogs for sale. These sellers are asking over 4 times as much for these frogs as they paid for them. Just wait and I bet soon you can get these guys for under $40. Lets hope so.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts