Dendroboard banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

For anyone that is interested, Xtremereptiles.com has Pumilio for sale.

They are selling them as "Strawberry Pumilio" but I gave them a call and they described them as red with dark blue/black legs. They told me they just came in from Panama on friday and they only have 8. Well, 5 now, for $95.00 each I couldn't resist :p I'll post their condition when I get them on Wednesday.

BTW, these aren't listed on their website because it hasn't been updated. Get the number off the website and call if your interested, they are going quick.

And what's this I hear about Seaside having the exclusive rights to Pumilio shipments from Panama? Could have sworn I read it on this forum someplace....... :twisted:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

I think it's an import from worldwidefauna again...
In europe too, they send frogs.. It seems they have a lot of pumi's... :roll:

·
Registered
720 Posts
I was wondering if anyone else knew about that. I saw them on my wholesale list and was tempted, however I am broke until next week. I have had good luck with their frogs, plus they have an excellant guarantee (5 days). I thought maybe they would get them since they get alot of imports from Panama.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot to mention that the description sounds like either blue-jean or almirante and not strawberry as advertised. Most likely almirante since that seems to be what's coming out of Panama lately. We'll see....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Pumilio's came in and I posted a photo (if you can call it that) in the members frogs section.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts