Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kyle - Are you going to the all-ohio reptile show Saturday? I'm going (just to look around)and I'll have this one with me. If you'll be there, find me and come check it out. I figure I'll be at the show around 9:30 or 10.

Paul

G

·
Melis,

if they do end up meeting at your place take some pics for me of the finished one. I like what i saw so far.

Matt

G

·
I'll be at the show around 9-10, I'd like to see what the tank looks like. Are you just gonna carry it around with you?! or are you going to have it setup at a table?

and does anyone know if Bill from Quality exotics is going to be there? last I heard he said "I'll do the columbus show again if it falls on a different date than the Valparaiso show" and well it does this month....

-Tad

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
outlawvizsla said:
Melis,

if they do end up meeting at your place take some pics for me of the finished one. I like what i saw so far.

Matt
I'll be taking plenty of pictures once it is completed and putting them up on the above web page. :D If you sign up for my newsletter, I send an email out when the page is updated. I will also post it here.

tad604 said:
I'll be at the show around 9-10, I'd like to see what the tank looks like. Are you just gonna carry it around with you?! or are you going to have it setup at a table?
No tables yet :D. I'll probably just have it in my car as it would be a pain carrying that thing around.

melissa68 said:
Kyle & Paul,

You guys are more than welcome to meet up at our house.

Melis
That's fine with me if everyone else is up for it. I'll be going to your place anyway to drop it off, so either place is fine. Their will probably be a lot of finger prints on it by the time you get it though! LOL :lol:

G

·
paul,

you mentioned that you'd be at the show around 930 -10am is this still what your planning on? and where should we meet you?

Matt

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes, that's my plan. I'm going to leave my house around 7:15 - 7:30, that should put me there around 9:30 or so. I haven't been to this show in about a year, so I have no idea where a good place to meet would be. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts