Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty new to the forum, didn't know where else to put this.

I'm setting up a new viv and I bought some stuff from NE Herp back in December. I haven't gotten any shipping notifications from them since, and I've sent three emails that they haven't responded to. Reviews from all over keep saying how they've got great customer service and fast shipping and processing times.

Has anyone else used them recently and had any issues like this?

·
Super Moderator
3,581 Posts
No, I have not.

Have you checked your email spam folder?

They list a phone number on their FB page: (203)768-3414. Try calling them.

Also, per their website:

"After an order is placed, a payment receipt & order contents list is sent from PayPal to the email address used during checkout. (Click to view a sample of this email!) Our checkout system is powered by PayPal for all automated forms of payment (debit cards, credit cards, e-checks, etc), so PayPal's confirmation email is the only confirmation email sent when an order is submitted. When the order ships, another email containing tracking information will be sent from either FedEx or USPS. If an incorrect email address was used while placing an order, or you have not received tracking with the below order processing schedule in mind, please contact us for tracking info."

Any order confirmation would come from PayPal, and shipment info from the shipper.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did they charge your credit card? Maybe they didn't receive the order, although not replying to emails is odd. You can try contacting them through their Facebook page as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'll definitely call them. Nothing in my spam folder, and nothing from them, PayPal, or USPS/FedEx. It's just weird that they never got back to me when I'd emailed them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did they charge your credit card? Maybe they didn't receive the order, although not replying to emails is odd. You can try contacting them through their Facebook page as well.
Yeah, they accepted the payment. I'm going to have to call and see what the hell's going on, but their service hours are weird and kind of a short window of time.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah, they accepted the payment. I'm going to have to call and see what the hell's going on, but their service hours are weird and kind of a short window of time.
I have ordered from them before and they were nice. My order took a long time as well due to losing power for days at the time from a storm and working round the clock to get orders out the door. I called and got an explanation. At least a year ago they were known for good support. My second order arrived no issue.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have found their responsiveness to be pretty spotty, but when they do respond they are very helpful. I received an order from them recently, everything was there and packed well. I would recommend you try to reach them via every method available - any email addresses, phone numbers, etc. Hopefully you get a response!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts