Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been givin a bany leuc i have no were to put it u have a tank with juvi cobalt i have another tank with a baby bicolor green leg i put my new leuc with the bicolor so far no problems they hang out together and sonetimes sleep very close together never figh im planin on gettim another tank but idk when is this ok will it hurt either frog please help if u have advice and tips thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
Fix up a quick quarantine container for the leuc. A shoebox type of container, moist papertowels, some vines and leave litter for cover. You should never put a new frog in immediatly with another until you have had fecals pulled on the existing and new frog.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I have been givin a bany leuc i have no were to put it u have a tank with juvi cobalt i have another tank with a baby bicolor green leg i put my new leuc with the bicolor so far no problems they hang out together and sonetimes sleep very close together never figh im planin on gettim another tank but idk when is this ok will it hurt either frog please help if u have advice and tips thanks
you will eventually have to build separate tanks for each of them unless they all happen to be the same sex

1 - 6 of 6 Posts