Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible someone could give me a list of suitable plants for a dart frogs vivarium tank will be

1m x 600mm x 600mm

Cheers Jon

·
Registered
197 Posts
That is a tall order. It really depends on a lot of factors. Lighting, what you want to spend, what you like the looks of, what species frogs you are housing...… Try going to a vivarium plant vender's web site and looking around at things you like. Once you get a better idea of what you are looking for I might be easier to point you in the right direction.

·
Super Moderator
3,966 Posts
Agreed. You'd likely hit some sort of post word limit with such a list, even if someone did have a free week or so to type all that up.

The archives are your friend. Search 'best plants', 'beginner plants', 'plants for frog species X', whatever. Browse the build threads. Read the stickies in the plant subforum. See what is actually available to you in your area, and then search those plant names here to see what others have said about them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello! I’m really new to vivariums and dart frogs but I went New England herpetoculture aka NEHERP ‘s website and clicked on the customized plant pack, then you choose the size of the enclosure and let them know what you are going to be keeping in that enclosure and they choose what they think will work for you. Idk if this helps but I feel like it’s a good option for beginners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts