Dendroboard banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WANT PICTURES!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: phyllobates, thumbnails, and tincts and azureus. post them here!!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
lol, it was actually a "quarantine" tank..yet not very "quarantine-ish". You see, a toxin got into my water source and wiped out most of my frogs and all my mantellas. I threw away all the plants wood and substrates i had before, and planted the extra plants i had that were un-used into a 20g until i cleaned everything else. Then i transfered the survivors (the azureus) into the aquarium. Ironic how the only time i had access to a digi cam was after my frogs died.

I wish i had the camera when i was running 8 nice terrariums before..

Unfortunately i didnt.

M.N

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jbeetle,
Where did you get that E. Tricolor "Highland" morph. That morph looks awesome, do you know how old the frog in the pic is. Is it at is full color potential. I know other tricolors take a while to get the nice dark red color. Also you have an awesome bastimentos, and intermedius. Later.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
bhoff wrote:
jbeetle,
Where did you get that E. Tricolor "Highland" morph. That morph looks awesome, do you know how old the frog in the pic is. Is it at is full color potential. I know other tricolors take a while to get the nice dark red color. Also you have an awesome bastimentos, and intermedius. Later.
I got the Highlands from Black Jungle awhile ago. Would have to say they are less then a year old, but showing almost adult colors. I have one thats back isn't as broken up... looks very nice. They are very cool, and the cream (which is sort of like a mint terribilis but also has a metalic sheen to it) contrasts great against the deep red on the rest of the frog. I am looking for more of these, if anyone has them please contact me.

Thanks, I really need to get better pics of all my frogs... but I thought I would just share what I had at hand right now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
azureus shaking my hand.. who said you can only teach this to a dog

8 legged-headless azureus

male pum bastismentos

unknown bastismentos

group of azureus

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ben your making me drool :lol: I may get to see them myself by July or August if thing work out right.
Mark W.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts