Dendroboard banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
you say .
To get the image address you right click the image and click properties. You will see a hyperlink there. Be sure to take out the periods before the img tags. (yay for web nerds!!) or you can just post a regular link here and I'll do it.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Jason,
Upload a pic to the board or to to a gallery?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish I could. I cannot even upload them to the gallery. Some problem having access or something. Other people are having problems too. See comments under Feedback & Questions. I took steep by steep pics of my first viv. It turned out cool I wish you all could see it. Maybe someday!
:roll:
Jason

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Or this

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/dendrob/public_html/coppermine/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/dendrob/public_html/coppermine/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/dendrob/public_html/coppermine/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/dendrob/public_html/coppermine/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/dendrob/public_html/coppermine/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/dendrob/public_html/coppermine/upload.php on line 453

What' the deal!!!!

Jason

·
Registered
545 Posts
Those lines are basically saying the server thinks it's full and that you have wright (or however you spell it) protection on your pictures. Do you have a remote host you can upload to? (ie homestead, comcast, etc?)

G

·
The issue is permissions. The hosts server keeps coming in under a SU account and changes the temporary upload directory permissions. I'm working with them now to fix this. I'm a bunch swamped right now, but it should be up soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts