Dendroboard banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I love these guys!! They are all over the place. They will hop all the way to another side of the tank just to catch a fly. Very active and entertaining. I hope I have at least one pair in there.

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Interesting, mine are not bold at all... Mine stay in the broms most of the time.

MBMcEwen said:
Thanks! I love these guys!! They are all over the place. They will hop all the way to another side of the tank just to catch a fly. Very active and entertaining. I hope I have at least one pair in there.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kyle1745 said:
Interesting, mine are not bold at all... Mine stay in the broms most of the time.

MBMcEwen said:

Actually, two of mine are staying in the broms, but the other two are out and about a lot. I am pleased overall.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Great picture. I like my vents, but they are a little on the shy side. I would say 2 out of the 7 I have are "bold", but I still see most of them everyday and thats good enough for me :D . Good luck with them, they are neat little frogs!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice!!

Great pic Matt!! Great little frogs, eh? I'm glad to see that they are doing well and acclimating nicely. Keep us updated on them!

-Bill J.

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
I'm pleased with mine also, but would like to try to figure out what can help them be more blold. Do you have them in a room that is busy or has traffic most of the day?

I keep mine my bedroom, and for most of the day has not one in it.

MBMcEwen said:
kyle1745 said:

MBMcEwen said:

Actually, two of mine are staying in the broms, but the other two are out and about a lot. I am pleased overall.

·
Registered
986 Posts
They are great little frogs. Mine are visible nearly all the time, but they are quite skittish if you approach the viv. In a few minutes, though, they're back to their old antics. I really like them, and consider them an ideal thumb.

For my money, they're the poor man's lamasi. :D

BTW, Matt, that's a great pic!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kyle1745 said:
I'm pleased with mine also, but would like to try to figure out what can help them be more blold. Do you have them in a room that is busy or has traffic most of the day?

I keep mine my bedroom, and for most of the day has not one in it.

MBMcEwen said:
kyle1745 said:

MBMcEwen said:
Kyle, mine are in a room that has medium traffic I guess. They are out in the open, but in a room that we do not "hang out" in. We often walk through the room though, or go and look at them.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Homer said:
They are great little frogs. Mine are visible nearly all the time, but they are quite skittish if you approach the viv. In a few minutes, though, they're back to their old antics. I really like them, and consider them an ideal thumb.

For my money, they're the poor man's lamasi. :D

BTW, Matt, that's a great pic!
Thanks Homer, price is the reason I went with vents also. Alot of bang for the buck though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts