1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
What about voting for this one? Is it just a 'likes' vote, or will there be an actual judging? That's a big incentive for me.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I Would like to know as well.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I don't want to know this :p

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Campbell suggested to me that we do the contest as follows...

everyone emails their photos to me at [email protected]

we'll post them up on facebook about 2 weeks before the end of contest,
and let everyone vote for the contest.

Comments?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
send just one photo from each person correct?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
hah, didnt plan on it, but thought i'd ask. I'll hopefully get some in to you soon ! Too bad i dont have a decent camera...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Does the viv necessarily need to include frogs? Cause I've got everything but those. :(

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Canadian Residents too? or just US residents?
being that we are giving away kits as the prizes canada residents are free to enter.

Does the viv necessarily need to include frogs? Cause I've got everything but those. :(
Nope doesn't matter. Can be a frog pic, or a terrarium pic, whatever you wish to enter.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well we have been getting quite a few entries for our contest, keep em coming!

I'm sure we'll end up doing another sponsor thread on this later, but we got some great feedback from our last customer survey, and there were two common ideas that 'you' wanted.

1: More LED light options

2: Horizontal viv lids

So this month we will be launching both. We will now have a 10, 20, and 40 vert LED light system. And will be making horizontal lids for 10 and 20s w/ multiple options on both. We are very excited about the new products, and are looking forward to spring!!!

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Im glad you are expanding your product line. LEDs are the future of viv lighting I believe

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes I agree. And we've been extremely impressed with the quality difference between them and what we've used in the past (cf, t5-t8s) Cost a bit more at the beginning, but 11+ years, no heat, and much better light filling the vivs, seems to be a winner.

We're in the midst of getting a video up for our lights, the difference is night and day.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Have updated the site to include our 10 and 20gal LED lights. Have a pre-order deal on the 20gal versions, 10% off by using coupon code PREORDER

Also have updated our frog availability!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts