Dendroboard banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this froglet was sold to me as a "patricia" at a Repticon show in December.
after getting 2 more from a trusted local breeder, Im not so sure if it's a patricia or a cobalt? looking for opinions...thanks

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I'm having some of the same issues. I brought Patricia's, but I think they are Powder Blues. I seen some Patricia's that are very yellow, so I can't call it. The legs are a deep royal blue like Colbots. My frogs have sky blue legs.
And those are for sure Powder Blues:)

·
Banned
777 Posts
This is why it is hard to identify a frog just specifically from its appearance.
There can be a lot a variability within a population. What may be posted as the 'poster child' on a site may be the average frog or even one extreme.
I have seen Patricias though that could pass as Powders. That is why it is important to know where your frogs come from and to trust the source.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Here are two of my female Patricias. They look completely different. The first pic is of one I picked out because she had small dots. The rest of her brothers and sisters had large black spots. So far, all her offspring have given large black spots as well. The second one if supposedly an F1.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I'm having some of the same issues. I brought Patricia's, but I think they are Powder Blues. I seen some Patricia's that are very yellow, so I can't call it. The legs are a deep royal blue like Colbots. My frogs have sky blue legs.

Looks to be a powder blue

·
Registered
585 Posts
after getting 2 more from a trusted local breeder, Im not so sure if it's a patricia or a cobalt? looking for opinions...thanks

It deff looks to be a patricia.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts

It deff looks to be a patricia.
I was having 2nd thoughts, because the patricia's have a lot more yellow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts