Dendroboard banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
19,312 Posts
I live in the Pittsburgh area...............

I'm new to this site and i'm having PROBLEMS navigating it.

How do I put up a post if I am searching for a particular frog?
How do I get permission to post?

i'm also trying to meet other froggers in this area..........
Want and for sale ads require a minumum of 25 posts and a random period of time after the 25th post (days to weeks) to prevent people from spamming the forum just so they could post a for sale or wanted ad... You will get permission when you complete the criteria.

As for meeting other froggers, there are several get togethers in the area every year (just keep an eye on the forum) as well as meeting up at some of the shows.

Some comments

Ed

·
Registered
45 Posts
I live in the Pittsburgh area...............

I'm new to this site and i'm having PROBLEMS navigating it.

How do I put up a post if I am searching for a particular frog?
How do I get permission to post?

i'm also trying to meet other froggers in this area..........
Also near Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm from Pittsburgh as well.
Timbow, have you ever gone to the Steel City Reptile Show at the Iceoplex? Was thinking about going Saturday but don't want to waste the trip if there aren't many frog vendors or vendors who have good frog terrarium supplies.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Timbow, have you ever gone to the Steel City Reptile Show at the Iceoplex? Was thinking about going Saturday but don't want to waste the trip if there aren't many frog vendors or vendors who have good frog terrarium supplies.
I have not, but also thinking of going. I've been to the on in Harmar several times and wish I wouldn't have wasted my time every time I go. Sometimes there will be a vendor with a few pdf's but rarely. It's mostly snakes, lizards, spiders and geckos. They do have some vendors with wood, cork, tanks, etc. but not much geared towards dart frogs

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have not, but also thinking of going. I've been to the on in Harmar several times and wish I wouldn't have wasted my time every time I go. Sometimes there will be a vendor with a few pdf's but rarely. It's mostly snakes, lizards, spiders and geckos. They do have some vendors with wood, cork, tanks, etc. but not much geared towards dart frogs
There's also a show in Youngwood this Sunday. Westmoreland Reptile Expo.
I so wish some frog vendors would attend. There is one guy who usually has a couple (Usually Tincs and Auratus) but he's not a breeder. Its a fairly small show but its 5 minutes from my house. Again, not much geared toward frogs. If there are any vendors watching this post, there are always tables available to vend. We need froggers at this show!!!! With two shows in the same general area (half hour to 45 minutes apart) on a Saturday and Sunday, a vendor could do an overnight stay if it was safe for the animals.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I agree. I've even reached out to many of the past frog vendors at these shows to see if/when they will be there. Most of them don't even bother to contact me back. I like to support local guys, but they make it really hard sometimes. I know the bigger online shops are just a click away from getting what I want.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes that's the one I went to the one in june and Josh's frogs and a few other people had frogs there thinking capt ron was there as well

·
Registered
33 Posts
Happy holidays to all of my pa folks. I was wondering if anyone had some plants for sale or can make a recommendation of where to source plants. I'm in bucks county and dearly missing parkside orchids

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just signed up and found this thread.. I'm glad that its here. I'm in Philly, if there's anyone around this area. I can definitely use some suggestions on local shows or shows within a reasonable distance (There was one today in the Oaks Expo Center, but I had to work).

21 - 40 of 71 Posts