Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post a few pics of my new frogs. Picked them (four frogs) up at the reptile supershow here in san diego last month. I have been really happy with them. When they eat they, lunge with all their might! Very aggresive feeders.They were just a couple of weeks out of the water when I bought them and I have already noticed growth in the month or so that I've had them. They all have a little different shade and pattern to them and will be interested to see if they remain distinguishable even into adulthood. Anyways here they are.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I picked up my three P vitttatus at Frog Day in May and have found the same bold feeding behavior. I really enjoying watching them eat them. Great frogs!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they are such aggressive eaters that I think they may injure themselves sometimes! I can't believe how small they are yet they are already eating flightless melos. Good luck with your guys.

·
Registered
543 Posts
My azureiventris are the same way, violently attacking the ffs. They have remained distinguishable into almost adulthood. I can tell the 3 apart ( when I can see them) and I now know who the calling male is, as of yesterday.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My azureiventris are the same way, violently attacking the ffs. They have remained distinguishable into almost adulthood. I can tell the 3 apart ( when I can see them) and I now know who the calling male is, as of yesterday.
Good to know! I hope mine are the same way. They are a long way off from calling though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts