Dendroboard banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
just want to know anyone have the P.Terribilis call that i could download and burn it to the CD.because i know it real help when i breeding my redeye leaf frogs when i play their call in the CD player.it take them two days to laid their eggs.

thanks,
phil

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Talk to Ben at American Tropics. He has an MPEG of terriblis calling.
If you can't get ahold of him let me know - I've got a copy on my computer at work.

Donn

G

·
0 Posts
When the music is loud in our house my male bicolor starts calling,lol

Mark W.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah jbeetle,
good site,the only thing it's not in english.how can i know which specie had attach a call with it.
thanks,
phil

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Oops, I forgot to mention that it wasn't in english. You should use the link on the top of the page for Phyllobates and then go to terribilis. I think there is a link somewhere in the info for its call. I am having trouble viewing the site right now (keeps freezing my computer!), so this is I remember what I did when I stumbled across the call. I hope I am making some sense :) .

G

·
0 Posts
edwardsatc said:
Talk to Ben at American Tropics. He has an MPEG of terriblis calling.
If you can't get ahold of him let me know - I've got a copy on my computer at work.

Donn
do they have a website?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
P.Terribilis

yeah jbeetle,
i have went in the section of the phylllobate terrribilis,and sure it did lead you to another web page.but i don't see anything about this frogs call.
thanks,
phil

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
my bad

Hey Phil-

I am really sorry, you are correct it isn't there for the P.Terribilis... but like I said I was operating off of what I could remember from visiting that site once. It has the call for P. bicolor... and thats probably what I mistook for the terribilis call (which they are close) in my memory. I am sorry about that. Have you tried Ben yet?

Best-
Jon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts