Dendroboard banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow! they look better than people have told me... would you reccomend a small group (4-6) as a starter frog? I have a 29 gallon cube, so they might like it
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

· Registered
913 Posts
Yes I would. I have 5 adults in a 30 High tank and they love it (calling right now)! They do great in groups and are great eaters... so I think they would be a great starter frog. They were one of my first frogs, and my first breeders. I don't know the dimensions of a 29 gallon cube, so I can't really say if 4 or 6 would be better. I am sure 4 would be fine, but 6 might be just as fine :D.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
jbeetle said:
Yes I would. I have 5 adults in a 30 High tank and they love it (calling right now)! They do great in groups and are great eaters... so I think they would be a great starter frog. They were one of my first frogs, and my first breeders. I don't know the dimensions of a 29 gallon cube, so I can't really say if 4 or 6 would be better. I am sure 4 would be fine, but 6 might be just as fine :D.
it is around 18^3" :) right now it doesn't have a background, do they need climbing space?

· Registered
913 Posts
They don't need a lot height or climbing space, but it doesn't hurt. They spend most of their time on the ground, but do climb a fair bit. If you have some branches they will use them and that should be enough. I think your 29 cube should be good for a group of them. They do sleep in broms sometimes... but are primarily a terrestrial frog.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.