Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
WOW. I must say that looks very nice. clean, user friendly, and organized.

edit: what are in the larger vivs. and is that a split I see?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.

Larger lower vivs are cobalt tins, leucs, azureus and terribilis. The 55 are blue vents, nominat imis, cv imis, and the upper split 55 has some veraderos and solarte pair.

We have a couple other tanks off to the side and yes there is no better addiction that I can find!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
YES! That is what Im talking about! Nice job on the setup. Looks very organized. Thanks for sharing.

Now go get individual pics of all the tanks and share those haha. See? No good deed goes unpunished.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Love your frog room! May I ask how you get to the lids of the tanks to feed, etc? Do those light fixtures easily flip or something? Thanks!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks again guys. The lids from the bottom tanks lift off using suction cups. I have the lights secured using wire tires, much easier to slide back and forth on the metal racks.

Here's a few more pics as though you are walking down left to right then around backside.

And an intermedius for good measure.

These were all taken using my iPhone4. So I apologize for some of the blurriness.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
OH NO! I see an empty tank in one of the photos. You guys better get on that and fill it up quick!!!
:D

Great room!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Im willing to wager that you have enough deposition sites. :)

Looking good.
I was thinking the same thing as I viewed the close-ups, LOL...

Peter Keane

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
By the time they are done I am sure Jason and Jona will have one of the sweetest frog rooms on the East coast! It was very nice when I visited a few months back and it has grown quite a bit since then. Looks great guys and as I promised I will make your meet, my first and probably only one ever as you know I'm a recluse, when you decide to invite the community over. You should definitely do it when while the weather is nice so everyone can enjoy your other toys as well. Maybe before the next scheduled MADS meet???

That frog is definitely a Colon from one of the earlier imports....passed on from Jason DeSantis when he owned Dart Frog Depot, to Chris Dulaney's Dart Frog Depot, and now the Blocker Frog Institute :D..

How are those broms retaining their color under those T12's? A few weeks in and they still looked very vivid.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts