Dendroboard banner

Our Frog Room Video...

3287 Views 26 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Suzanne
Here's a link...Sorry I am bad with a video cam!!

YouTube - Playing with new camcorder...Frog/Rhac Room

Mike
Welcome to the home of
1 - 4 of 27 Posts
wow that's a great frog room... and i agree those tanks are awesome! i'd love to see plans and hear about the costs for making them. it seems like a great design for a rack system.
so when you're putting the tanks together and you tape all of the corners on are the corners of all of the vertical glass pieces touching? or do you have the sides inside the front and back or vice-versa? (if that makes any sense)
no i understand that all four sides are set on top of the base... but i can't tell from the pic if he has the four sides meeting at the corners or if they meet on a flat surface.

|=====|
| |
| |
|=====|

or like this:

=====
| |
| |
| |
===== (imagine that the pieces of glass at these junctions are not interlocked but merely just touching each other's corners... and also that the forum would let the right sides be out where they're supposed to be)
See less See more
that's exactly what i was looking for, thanks! whenever you post those dimensions i think i'm going to call around the glass shops here :)
1 - 4 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.