Dendroboard banner

261 - 280 of 283 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,349 Posts
The first two are of a really cool looking spider on a flower in one of my gardens.The third is of a flower only, until I looked at the pic and realized there is a blue aphid looking but on the stem to the right.

Attachments

·
Registered
739 Posts
What kind of lens and what kind of camera? These are stunning
sorry i did not see your reply, for some reason dendroboard only emails me randomly about thread replies, but not always.

thanks a lot for your comment and compliment.

all pics are with a canon 7d.
the two insect shots are with a sigma 150mm f/2.8 macro
the owl and mountain were shot with a canon 500mm f4l is II

glad you enjoyed, feel free to check out my flickr stream if you haven't yet

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Sweet zoas! I used to have a decent collection of those guys a while back. I really need to start collecting zoanthids again.

John

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
That would be cool! I might be interested in trading some frogs for zoas, but it will be a while till I get my tank back on track. It has gone through hell the last few years but I finally have beat my Aiptasia and hair algae problem (the algae actually killed all of the aiptasia:D). I'm going to let the tank settle before I add anything new.

John

·
Registered
739 Posts
Are we still doing this? I'll post some shots...

By the way, if interested in nature photography, you can visit my website (see URL in image watermarks, above) and see more pics. You can sign up for my newsletter if you want occasional tips, articles, and a free gear guide (coming soon).

Thanks for looking, and hope you enjoyed

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just joined the forum so this is my first post.
I use a Nikon D7000 and a Nexus 6P for photography these days.

Here is a few of my favorites from over the past several years

This is a Massive grizzly in Kluane National Park, Yukon Canada. I guess he is at least 700 pounds and probably more.

This photo is of the start of the Yukon Quest sled dog race. The temperature was hovering around -40 in mid February

Here is maybe the best sunset photo I have ever taken. From the deck of the Disney Dream just after pulling away from the docks in Nassau.

261 - 280 of 283 Posts