Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
I might have some young Santa Isabel E. anthonyi pairs with me other than that mostly tinc juvies and possibly some unsexed auratus adults (Panamanian Green & Black and Ancon Hill)

Are there any breeders going? I am wanting to get a pair, and wanted to actually talk to the breeder to know what they had exactly.

Thanks,
LPR08

·
Registered
873 Posts
The pairs are between 10-12 months of age. (I guess they really are not young after all! lol)

E. anthonyi is ok for beginners I would say....wouldn't be my first recommendation but they are not hard to keep/breed by far. Do you already have a viv setup?

The auratus are 'Farm Raised' (or WC).
I have a female P. Green & Black, a unknown P. Green & Black, and a male Ancon Hill.

How young are the pairs? And how much are they? Are the Santa Isabel
E. anthonyi good for beginners? Also, the auratus, are they CB or WC?

LPR08

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do not have a viv set up yet because I wanted to make sure I wanted some. Do you have reccomendations as to constructing it. Also- what color are these E. Anthonyi? And- will you have fruit flies, springtails, and isopods?

LPR08

·
Registered
873 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am thinking about the E. anthonyi. I want some red ones, and they look cool. If I wanted that species, what would you recommend for me to do to set up a good viv? Also- are they tolerant to higher female counts? Like 1.2? Also- how much would a pair cost?

LPR08

·
Registered
873 Posts
Anyone gonna have any Patricia tincs????? Will be there looking for some.
No Patricias here but I will have Cobalts, F1 Powder Blues, and Azureus.

anyone with some leaucs. going? Looking to get at least three. Let me know!

Thanks

Vinny
I don't have any yet...not sure if anybody else would have them except maybe a vendor reselling some.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I have some of Paul's Powder Blues and if you are looking for an absolutely gorgeous, large tinc morph, you can't beat them. His pair produces offspring with really blue legs. Legs on some Powder Blues are gray. They would be great starter frogs. Paul - you ought to post a photo.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yah I have actually been to his store but my only concern was getting info on where they came from and what lines. i know he said they were cb but for breeding purposes in the future I like to have as much info as I can. thank you though, i do appreciate it.

Vinny

·
Registered
192 Posts
Powder blues look good. We are looking for another type of tinc. as we already have Cobalts and Azureus. We were looking at Patricias but powder blues caught our eye too.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Looks like I won't be vending this show after all.
I can still bring any frogs that I have for sale as a guest. Let me know in advance.
Cobalts, Powder Blues, Azureus, maybe one pair of 'SI' E. anthonyi, and some adult G&B auratus.

Looking for auratus morphs and pairs, female Man Creek, thumbnails, or any oddball darts (Ameerega/Adelphobates, ect.)

·
Registered
244 Posts
anyone with some leaucs. going? Looking to get at least three. Let me know!

Thanks

Vinny
I have 9-10 leucomelas 3-6 months otw that are ready to go.

I will not be able to attend due to work, but I will be very close to the show in Longwood 32750. I can bring them into work with me if you are interested.

Dan

1 - 20 of 26 Posts