Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I went to this show last year. It had a lot of nice vendors. In addition parking and admission are free!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very tempting....but I think I'll just go to Andy's....lol
True...a trip to Andy's is a lot of fun but they only do appointments during the week. :( I figured this would be good to post since the last day of the show is the same day as the SCADS meet at Reptile Island. Pick up some orchids, a tank, frogs, add H2O, and enjoy!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wonder if the vendors would be willing to offer any discounts towards the end of the show? They wouldn't want to take all those beautiful orchids back with them to their greenhouses when they can sell them to me for cheap(er)!

Alex

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Wonder if the vendors would be willing to offer any discounts towards the end of the show? They wouldn't want to take all those beautiful orchids back with them to their greenhouses when they can sell them to me for cheap(er)!

Alex
That is always a bit of a two edged sword. Some vendors will give discounts, but you won't have the same selection that you would have had the day before. So if you want something very common, going for the last hour is OK. If you want something rare/unusual or in short supply, it will be long gone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts