Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have 8 orange adult terribilis in a 75 gallon tank 2 males and 6 females everyday for hours the 2 males seem to call against each other its pretty cool but no eggs this has been going on for 2 months now .. they call from 10 am to 4 am lights on or off doesn't madder I have 2 coco huts and petri dishs? the 6 females all go crazy when they hear the male's calling .. i have some cool videos on my iphone but have no clue how to upload videos on here from my phone.. does anyone have any pointers on what im doing wrong ive followed all the steps sean stewart told me to do so im stumped

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
If you have a youtube account that you can load too, all you need to do is copy and paste the adress in the reply. The video then appears in the thread after you click submit reply. Works for any youtube video.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have heard of females consuming the eggs from other females in tincs and other species. I don't know anything about the terribs so I can't say for sure, just something to think about? Seems weird to have al this courting behavior going on w no results?

·
Registered
802 Posts
I would take out a female or two and see what happens. I have 2 male and 3 female yellows and they lay eggs all the time. The females may be fighting with each other distracting from the real business at hand. Be patient they take time. Just a thought. John

·
Registered
253 Posts
You may try thinning out the herd a bit but when my 7 gold bicolors started breeding the found spots I had no idea about to put their eggs. They were in a 55gal. make sure you put tad deposit pools in there

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the four females are about 2 years old and almost 3 to 4 inches long!they are beasts look more like toads.The males are a little over a year old, i have a deposit pool and they all seem the hang out in clusters and just go crazy jumping wherever they hear the males call its so cool to watch 8 orange adults terribilis just around all day and they call like every 20 to 30 seconds but still no eggs ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i found eggs!!! about 19 of them theres only 12 good ones but still im so happy any pointers on what to do next ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts