Dendroboard banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,351 Posts
This is one of my favorite populations, and I disagree...yours are very nice :D Is the whitish coloration bluer in person?

·
Banned
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you've seen some of the ones I've seen....you would agree! A little bluer in person, the flash took some color out.

This is one of my favorite populations, and I disagree...yours are very nice :D Is the whitish coloration bluer in person?

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Several blue ones in the first import but they were in the minority, most were the whitish color but all are very nice. The 2nd import contained a couple of blue ones but mostly greenish ones, I will get a pic or 2, Justin has some pics as well. Justin late night slip of the finger, '13 import correct?

·
Banned
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are correct, 2013 Import.

Several blue ones in the first import but they were in the minority, most were the whitish color but all are very nice. The 2nd import contained a couple of blue ones but mostly greenish ones, I will get a pic or 2, Justin has some pics as well. Justin late night slip of the finger, '13 import correct?

·
Registered
344 Posts
on my trio the white seems to be blueish sometimes greenish depending on light on the one female, Mint on the male, and white on the other female. I have not tried taking photos since I don't want to bother them. I will try to see if I can get a more accurate color on the white areas in the photo in a week or 2.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I love the one with the circle on its back. I really hope these do well for people. I am afraid because of their colors they may be over looked by a lot of people. But I will say they are much better looking in person. Very unique

1 - 16 of 16 Posts