Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Multiple Bastimentos available, age 4 months through 1 year. Some are suspected female, some are suspected male, some are unknown sex. Range of prices $140-$200 depending on age, suspected sex, and color/markings. Discount for multiple frogs. Discount if you aren't particular and would like me to choose.

I'm often told that my frogs are prettier in person than their photos (I'm a terrible photographer). Vendor feedback at this link:

https://www.dendroboard.com/forum/vendor-feedback/354214-tammy-d.html

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
4, 8, 13, 15, 16, E, G are all suspected females, as none of them have been calling.
I'm more certain that 4, 8, E, G are females, as they have the correct body shape (they are even more rotund now than when I took these photos). However, frogs 15 and 16 were younger frogs when their photos were taken, and they are now fatter and still not calling, so may also be females.

I do have some calling males available (pictures not shown), but they are particularly beautiful to me, so I've been reluctant to let them go. (I probably will though.)

Pics are posted in order of the frogs listed (4, 8,13,15,16,E,G).
However, there are many more frogs, a little younger, that are available.

Prices are $140 for younger frogs (at least 4 months old) up to $200 for the fattest female frogs.

Discount for multiple frogs (but no discount for orders that only have multiple females in them, unless there are also young, unsexed frogs included in the order).

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi
I have a calling male and i'm interested in 1 young female 1 older female, do you have any left ?
Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, there are many frogs available of different ages, including adults (probable females and calling males), as well as sub-adults and froglets.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
In addition to the frogs in the photos posted earlier, I also have a group of 10 unsexed Bastimentos available...
The group of 10 unsexed frogs is $1000 plus shipping. They range in age from 3-4 months up to a year old.

Most of the frogs in the unsexed group of 10 are F2 and F3 from Pair #1, but there are also a small number of F2 and F3 from pair #3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts