Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having some Green Sips that should be in transit on the way to my house. I also like to stare at insects while wearing only my boxer shorts alone in my attic compound

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok that was my friend who finished my post for me after I left the room. They think its funny that the other day they came in my room and I was just sitting on my bed in my boxers looking at my parying mantis jar.

Anyways I have some Green Sips in the mail that shoud be droped off by UPS by 10am....just 10 hours from now. But its down to 50 tonight and when we talked about shiping them we both thought it was gonna be warmer and he said that he was planing on not sending them with a heat pack. He also said that he wasnt going to have online access to check his emails or the weather for the next coupe days. So as far as I know they are sitting in the cold without any extra heat.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THEY ARE GREAT! They both seem to be in fine and happy and im going to see if they will eat soon. Thanks so much for all of your concern.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The "bug man" at the reptile show said he is an African Giant Mantis. The thing is amazing, I love to watch him stalk his prey, There is nothing like it. Also the fact that the Mantis is able to turn its head so far( I think almost all the way around) and look in all different directions makes it really unique and feels different then when you are looking at other insects. You know there are little gears turning in there, they watch you and are always figureing things out. I had a large black ant in there the other night and the Mantis tore it in half and was holding both sides of the ant in either leg eating from both sides of it! It was also only 10$ And really easy to take care of. I got him not even an 1" long and he is about 1 1/2" now, he should reach 8".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.