Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
I really like them. I have often thought of using them with some giant broms because they are square larger broms would fit well.

G

·
I used the stand from one of these tanks and then bought a custom tank that's the same footprint and 30" tall with a sliding glass door. I'm also in the process of setting of a reef tank out of one of the 30gal cubes.

btw, I haven't seen the 30 cube tanks for 30 bucks at Petsmart, more like $150.

·
Premium Member
13,229 Posts
$99 with lid and light!

xplodee said:
I used the stand from one of these tanks and then bought a custom tank that's the same footprint and 30" tall with a sliding glass door. I'm also in the process of setting of a reef tank out of one of the 30gal cubes.

btw, I haven't seen the 30 cube tanks for 30 bucks at Petsmart, more like $150.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think it came to 500 for the set of 2. Ill post pics as soon as I get started in the process of building the vivs. But part of me wants to hold back and save one and use it for a reef. And take the $ it would cost to buy another cube and stand for the reef and put that towards a diff larger vivarium.

·
Registered
53 Posts
kyle1745 said:
$99 with lid and light!
Geeze, if it the cost of gas didnt make come out to the differance in the price of the aquariums id drive from charleston to columbus and buy one! What pet store is this at? just a local? By chance do they have an advertisment with that tank in it? maybe petsmart would compare prices...

aj

·
Premium Member
13,229 Posts
That was at petsmart, they had reduced all oceanic prices. May have been limited time, but I have not been back in a bit.

rc_racer_007 said:
kyle1745 said:
$99 with lid and light!
Geeze, if it the cost of gas didnt make come out to the differance in the price of the aquariums id drive from charleston to columbus and buy one! What pet store is this at? just a local? By chance do they have an advertisment with that tank in it? maybe petsmart would compare prices...

aj

·
Registered
533 Posts
I love my 30 cube!

The only problem is I have set it up twice and tore it down twice. I am never satisfied with the outcome...

I'm giving it one more shot after my final exams are over, sort of a summer project. :D

-Richard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts