·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who Will be Attending this show?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Unlike the 8/6 Hamburg Event, will this show have air conditioning?

I went in te winter and had a hell of a time! It was awesome. Got tons of plants at BJ and springs from whoever had them. I also picked up my pair of varadero's.

I would asume that they would have air conditioning because there are tons of exotics including darts!

Hope you have fun!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unlike the 8/6 Hamburg Event, will this show have air conditioning?
Yes it will:D Its inside. Look up White Plains Reptile Show on google or Westchester County Center. Its a really nice venue. Hope to see everyone there!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went in te winter and had a hell of a time! It was awesome. Got tons of plants at BJ and springs from whoever had them. I also picked up my pair of varadero's.

I would asume that they would have air conditioning because there are tons of exotics including darts!

Hope you have fun!
Im thinking of getting a pair of varadero's myself. Im wondering who you pick them up from and the price ?:D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be vending across from glasscages.com
Great:D I bought my three leucs from you at the Frog Day Venue. You gave a good deal. I got three luecs for 100 bucks.:D See you soon.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Great:D I bought my three leucs from you at the Frog Day Venue. You gave a good deal. I got three luecs for 100 bucks.:D See you soon.
Glad you are happy with them. I just got my first varaderos out of the water, so they may not be ready for the show. I should have some nice orange galacts though. They are big ootw and eating well.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just passed the Westchester County Center. The banner says " Reptile Expo September 9". The website still says September 11. Can anyone confirm when is the actual date? Thanks

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Should be Sunday the 11th
It should be, i guess it was a mistake on the banner. If it is on the 9th which it would be a friday, i would be in college. That would be a bummer. Hopefully it is the 11th.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
It should be, i guess it was a mistake on the banner. If it is on the 9th which it would be a friday, i would be in college. That would be a bummer. Hopefully it is the 11th.
It's on sunday.

I'll be there. No clue if I'll WTB anything or have anything to sell... I'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's on sunday.

I'll be there. No clue if I'll WTB anything or have anything to sell... I'll let you guys know.
Thanks. Let us know asap:D

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
I'll be bringing some sexed pairs of Matechos, Giant Oranges, Bakhuis, and Oypock tinctorius. I also have some nice Red-orange Iquitos vents and Varaderos if anyone is interested.

Richard.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looking for varaderos at this Event? Would anybody be selling any?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I'll have 5 SI tads if anyone is interested. I can also throw together a plant package of Ficus Pumila, Bolivian Wandering Jew, Christmas moss, and assorted neoregelia pups too.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts