Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! I think i will be able to host a meet at my place (Richmond VA) a handful of you guys have already been out here.

Please reply with possible dates and times for the month of November or even early December.

On a side note... I will be out of town from Friday December 23rd to January 1st. I will need someone local to "frog sit" every other day for feeding and such. I will be paying and/or giving frogs and supplies. Please dont be a creeper and know about frogs!

OK!! go go go with dates!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will have the following available
Leuc, Yellowback, Azureus, Patricia froglets, juvies and tadpoles
0.0.2 Adult Super Blue Auratus
Proven Cristobals (eggs in tank now)
Proven Blue Jeans (proven)

Grey, White, Purple Iso cultures (let me know ahead)
Springtail cultures

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thanks for starting the new thread. December is best for me but really any time other than Thanksgiving works.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wish I lived about 20 mins closer to Richmond, I'd definitely take up that frog sitter job for a trade, :/ oh well I will be trying to pick up a few leucs froglets from you soon enough though

·
Registered
298 Posts
Did we have a date and time for this yet?

Oh and I will take a culture or two of purple isos of your hands.

-B

·
Registered
202 Posts
I am relatively new to frogs, but have learned a fair amount since I started. I would be very much interested in attending any events related to frogs in the Richmond area. I also will be staying close to home (Ashland) over the holidays and may be able to help you out with frog-sitting, depending upon your location. Please PM or e-mail me to discuss further.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm guessing we're doing Dec since thanksgiving time is quite busy. Is everyone still down for a meet or is the time of year too busy?

·
Registered
298 Posts
maybe push it out to January?

Holidays seem to throw everyone's schedule off. Most of my weekends are booked in Dec.

-B

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think there are more people in the area who would come than have expressed interest here, but I may be wrong

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If any locals want nice planted 10 gallon verts i have 4 available for 30$ ea
this is an amazing deal as the conversion fronts are about that. some of you have seen them and know there nice broms in there. All tanks are also drilled for drainage. i can get pics for people if they are interest

100 takes all 4

will trade for non converted 10 gallons

·
Registered
599 Posts
hey i live in hampton roads, i'm in the process of building my first vivarium. would love to meet up with everyone, let me know where and when!

·
Registered
752 Posts
status on this? glad you did not meet, but i would hope Teddy would of hit me up if you had.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Eric i would love to host one but think it will be a huge failure of 5 people show up lol.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I might be able to host, i'm in manassas. Let me check with the wifey, but if I did it would be a few weeks away at least. Not sure, but maybe we could draw some marylanders or pennsylvanians as well. I know Teddy and the Blockers would be here, thats four heads. Draw you richmond peeps up our way. Not trying to steal the show though, I could shoot for spring :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts