Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Any NJ froggers out there? I just recently graduated from college and am temporarily back in NJ with my frogs. I'm wondering if there's any PDF or herp enthusiasts in the area.
-Sean

·
Registered
635 Posts
Westchester Reptile Expo coming up, might wanna look into it. :D

·
Registered
19,312 Posts
There are even a few of us in the southern area of the state as well as in the Philadelphia area.

Ed

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are many strong it seems. I'm about 30 minutes from Trenton or Princeton. Is the Westchester expo good for PDFs? I've never been. Going to Hamburg this weekend to see what's going on with the froggin' there.

·
Registered
19,312 Posts
We are many strong it seems. I'm about 30 minutes from Trenton or Princeton. Is the Westchester expo good for PDFs? I've never been. Going to Hamburg this weekend to see what's going on with the froggin' there.
Hamburg this weekend is often poor for frogs... the show is usually very hot so a number of frog vendors who will be there in Oct or the winter months avoid the Aug show.

Ed

·
Premium Member
3,661 Posts
Yeah there's usually a good number of them at White Plains.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's what I've heard...too hot. I haven't been to an August Hamburg show in years, but I think I'm going to go for the hell of it (and since I'll be near) tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I normally vend Hamburg and White Plains. I won't be at Hamburg tomorrow and I know several other froggers will not be there. I will be at WP on Sept 11.

J

1 - 20 of 83 Posts