Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
wow i wish we had those frogs in the US... i have a viv i built that they would LOVE!!!!

but yes PLEASE with the FTS!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wow!! gorgeous! Would you mind telling me what morphs of pumilio those are?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Great frogs and tanks. Thanks for sharing. Are the fronts just a single pane of glass? If so, how does it slide without banging into a neighboring tank?

·
Registered
43 Posts
One of the first dart frog photos I saw was of Mysteriosus. It got me interested in keeping PDF's and pointed me to Dendroboard. Maybe some day they will be allowed into the U.S. and I will be able to get a group of them. Until then, keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah they are mysties these were bred in the UK and Germany, don't think any have been imported for a long time now as the value of the frogs doesn't make it worth while due to the numbers that they are bred in Germany.

For the front door they are a single piece of glass you just lift out with a glass holder.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Their habitat is brom covered cliffs...
their habitat is A brom covered cliff ;)

although common in europe, Peru has made it clear to the governments in north america, that these animals were NEVER legally exported. no permits have ever been issued for them by peru (the only country they naturally exist in). making these a species whose trade is heavily monitored.

point being: dont get your hopes up as far as trying to get some. there certainly are some here, but i wouldnt expect anyone to be shouting it from the rooftops.

james

·
Registered
359 Posts
FrogNick, what about the heat from bottom lamps? Does upper vivs been overheated having some lamps under and over them?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts