Dendroboard banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here, but have just made my 25th post, but cannot post a response to a classified ad. Why?
I've been a member for some time, but have received ZERO communication from any kind of administrator or moderator to "activate" me, or whatever - or however it works. Two PM's to "contact us" have gone unanswered. Is there some kind of glitch in the system?
Thanks!

· Registered
2,344 Posts
Also - in regards to your "sent items" you have to enable that feature in your Control Panel Options.

Here is the link:
http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

I believe your PM's went through. You just may need to be more patient with the responses and/or find sellers who are more responsive. Hope that helps!

· Registered
2,344 Posts
One more thing . . . You can request a read receipt with your pm's. That way you know if they got it - IF they agree to respond to your read receipt request . . . some people just aren't good at getting back to folks after the deal has gone through. That may be what happened to you.

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Done, and enabled sent items - works - thanks much!

Now, it only remains to be seen as to why the vendor isn't responding.

I do not see any guideline for the reason I cannot post a response on the vendor's post?

· Registered
2,344 Posts
From the top of the classifieds section:

*NOTICE*
Please keep replies in the classifieds to questions, answers, and seller updates. Other posts will be removed without notice and infractions issued. The classifieds are not intended for conversations, accusations, or opinions.
*LESS THAN 25 POSTS*
This section requires a minimum of 25 posts before you can create a thread or reply to a thread.

· Registered
10,415 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.