Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Ranitomeya
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, thank you allowing me into this online community full of a plethora of dart frog husbandry and ecological information. This is truly a wealth of knowledge here, and something special. Here are 2 of my 3 vivariums. I have a young pair of Ranitomeya lamasi (in vivarium not shown - will add photo) and am patiently waiting for new inhabitants of the top ecosystem which I think is about ready for critters. The bottom is a little 12x12x12 cube with Microfauna and nothing more, on standby in case any tadpoles come to life someday. Thank you for having me.

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
If that's the case I would add more leaf litter. The moss, though visually appealing, isn't exactly ideal for the frogs.

·
Registered
Ranitomeya
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the additional leaf litter advice, I will add more. What is in there is the palm leaf from biodude which I have never used, but has good reviews for Microfauna. Can’t tell if I like the look of it or not.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello and welcome to the board:)

Seems like there are quite a few of us in CO. Hope you were able to avoid all the smoke this weekend!

·
Super Moderator
2,606 Posts
Yeah, still don't know if my parents lost their cabin in Glen Haven yet. The fire definitely burned through the area. Getting pretty tired of sucking smoke. Now I am getting it from two different directions.

Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts