Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my college is offering a trip to new york for 100$ per person. My wife and I plan to go on this trip. Its April 19 we get dropped off in time square and can do whatever we please and will get picked up late that night. Anyone have suggestions as things that HAS to be seen? Is there any good stores that has dart frog stuff?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I suggest the Metropolitan Museum of Art, but I'm biased since I work there :)

The Natural History Museum is a lot of fun also, there is a Butterfly Conservatory Exhibit going on now which might be fun. They did have a nice frog show with lots of Darts a couple of Months ago but I believe its not up any more.

Evolution, a store in SOHO is fun. They have lots of natural specimens and fun sciencey stuff.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Lol the bar scene wont really be a option.i have to get my way around ny not be drunk lol. Just wondering about the dart frog stuff cause i always look for stores everywhere i go. Im not real sure what i want to get into guess i need to do some research, not really into shows. Museums are prolly going to happen since thats what my wife likes. Will anyone be selling any frogs that could meet up? May be interested in buy if so depending on what it is. Pm me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts