Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Its been a long time coming but I finally got my company up and running, Rainforest Herps. I am truly thankful for all of y'alls support to get me where I am now. To show my appreciation, I am running a sale on my website. Be sure to check it out and see the savings.Also be sure to check our growers choice section on the website to see unique and uncommon plants for sale. Thank you again for everything and look forward to doing business with you all!!!

Rainforest Herps

Bromeliads on Sale
Neo. Donger$8
Neo. Fireball$6
Neo. Zoe$8
Varigated Fireball$8
Crypt Cascade$5

Frogs
Giant Orange Tinc-$85
Regina Tinc$85
Matecho Tinc$50

We have a lot more great prices so be sure to check us out again at Rainforest Herps and check out our growers choice section at Grower's Choice | Rainforest Herps for unique and rare plants

·
Registered
521 Posts
Best of luck.

The site looks great! Its really helpful how everything has its quantity stated.

·
Banned
915 Posts
Chris the site is great my friend i seen it earlier today when the banner popped up on the screen, realized it was yuou when i seen your name on the pics. fantastic work dude ill be bringing you buisness soon:D

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I apologize for the trouble, but the plant section is down temporarily. I am installing a shopping cart to make it even easier on you shopping with us. Please let me know if you ever experience problems with the site. I will post again when the plant page is back up, online.

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Website is working and things have changed on there again, hopefully to make it even more user friendly :D. The shopping cart is up and running and wont let you buy anything that we dont have in stock, through Im trying to fix it where it shows the quantity again. The only issue we might have is the shipping calculator. Let me know if you have any trouble and will fix it ASAP!

Thanks again and happy frogging

·
Registered
209 Posts
did somone say blue galacts?

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I looked at the site and everything worked on my end. Let me know if you can't get it to work for you. Also no blue galacts in my collection :(... Have to go to brazil for those...keep me posted guys on any issues with the site as it's new and I'm sure there will be a few kinks to work out

1 - 20 of 24 Posts