Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello? friends. I'll upload a new vivarium photo today. The dimensions are 55 x 45 x 60 (cm). I decorated it mainly with bromeliads and orchids. Elcope or Chazuta are going to enter here.

·
Registered
E. tricolor 'Rio' (WIKIRI)
23 Posts
I love it when people take the time to produce a video documenting how they built their vivarium; so many details in production, like the use of peat moss and super glue(?) to keep everything together, are revealed.
It's also always interesting to see what methods (in substrate, background, etc.) different people employ. Keep up the great work Double's; this is a vivarium I'll expectantly wait for a growth update on.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love it when people take the time to produce a video documenting how they built their vivarium; so many details in production, like the use of peat moss and super glue(?) to keep everything together, are revealed.
It's also always interesting to see what methods (in substrate, background, etc.) different people employ. Keep up the great work Double's; this a vivarium I'll expectantly for a growth update on.
Recently, I was thinking about the right direction of the Vivarium video. Nowadays, we are trying to make the video comfortable not only for Koreans but also for foreigners. In this situation, feedback like this gives me a lot of energy. I will make it up to you with good videos.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts