Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished my second viv about a week ago. Comments/suggestions/critiques wanted. Plants are certainly my weak point so if anyone see's anything that is a blatant no no help a brother out. :cool:

I plan to add a few water plants in the coming weeks as well as another brom to the right of the waterfall on the wall. I'd like to try a moss slurry on the sphagnum that covers the back as well but I'm not sure if I trust myself with moss yet, haha. :eek:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Either Leuc's of Azureus. These will be my first darts so something ground dwelling and beginner friendly. I still have a few months before temp's in the southwest will let me order anything either way so I have some time to decide.

I like it! What's going in there?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Holy COW. A third dart frogger in El Paso?! Lets get together sometime! I'm on the westside. I know at least one other person on the forums from the eastside.

Don't let our daunting temps disuade you. I'm getting my frogs in this weekend. I'm getting some Cobalts this weekend. Fed Ex next day and I plan to be sitting in the fed ex office when they open.

Its good to know you're here also. Three people is a lot better than just relying on my own cultures of bugs in case of a crash etc.

Great looking vivarium BTW!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts