Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to be making my first viv soon (next week or two) i plan on making a drip background on, like the one on blackjungle's website but i was wondering, if i were to put a "T" on the return line from the pump in my sump to seperate the the one return line into two and have one of the two be attached to the drip system and the other run to the top of a waterfall would this work? also if i were to use a "T" and run a drip system along with a waterfall what size pump should i be aiming for (in terms of gph) as its going to be in my sump about 2-3 feet below my display tank. thanks for any help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i posted a new topic of this in the parts section with still no response but umm i guess if a moderator sees this they can delete one of the two posts seeing they're asking the exact samething, but still looking for some input on it. thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a pump that was too big and had to turn the valve almost compleatly off so somthing smaller than one that will pump 780 gal per hour, just a little over kill.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts