Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got really bored one day and had an empty 10gal chillin in the garage so i started to build a viv for fun and if it turns out cool then get some new frogs for it or just swap out an old viv. :)

So today i got stuck and i'm not sure what its missing but i cant decide which layout to choose. this is where i need your guys help! Also i plan on covering all 3 sides and just leaving the front visible still deciding if i should do clay or GS background

IMAG0084 by myersboy6, on Flickr

IMAG0086 by myersboy6, on Flickr

IMAG0087 by myersboy6, on Flickr

So which one would you choose or what would you mix together??

·
Registered
25 Posts
I like the one in the middle the best maybe add some of rope vines to it if you think it needs something else. Looks great sO far

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about doing some vines actually but i don't want to get to crazy because its only a 10gal. need to keep it simple but it all needs to flow well at the same time I actually have a piece of plexi glass glued to the top and i was thinking of hanging some vines from there over the rock formation area

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got the first 2 coats of drylok on. I dont really see why ppl do 4 to 5 coats but it dries fast so all do a few more coats but here is what they look like after the first 2 coats. I decided to do a clay background to fill in all the gaps between my false rocks.

IMAG0093.jpg by myersboy6, on Flickr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts